(Last Updated: 8th of February, 2020)
This site receives, collects and stores any information you may enter on the website and provide in any other way. The site may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the site.
Collected are such Non-Personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- 1. To provide you with on-going customer assistance and technical support;
- 2. To be able to contact you with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- 3. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-Personal Information, which the site may use to provide and improve the respective services;
- 4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
(WordPress, and other software tools…)
The site is hosted on the WordPress platform. WordPress provides an online platform that allows the site to sell products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress data storage, databases and the general WordPress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Other tools this site uses to handle your data:
If you don’t want your data processed anymore, or if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any Personal Information the site has, please contact email@example.com with the Subject of Data Processing.
(Cookies, and more…)
- There are two (2) types of Cookies:
- Session (Transient) Cookies
These Cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent, or Stored) Cookies
These cookies are stored on your storage drive until they expire (i.e. they are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the visitor, such as web browsing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.